Welcome to my adventures and experiments in creativity. Where writing is like running: sometimes I know where I'm going, and sometimes I see where the mood takes me.


Sunday 13 February 2011

YouTube Sunday

As a bit of variation from a regular blog post, and because the weather is so appalling, here's a selection of various YouTube videos. All of them are funny, impressive and (at times) downright unusual in their own ways; some that I've found of my own accord, and some recommended to me by my brother:

Alternative final of 'Masterchef: The Professionals' 2010:

TNG episode 12:

TNG episode 15:

TNG episode 19:

TNG episode 24:

Mitchell & Webb – ‘The Gift Shop Sketch’:

Lord of the Rings:

OK Go:

“Celebrating the finest actor of our generation with 160 of his greatest movie quotes!”:

More Lord of the Rings:

‘Trapped in the Closet 9’ (a bit of language, just to warn you):

No comments:

Post a Comment